Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Is this real, or is this a fantasy?

18 days.. 18 days till I leave for Florida.. It's kinda scary. I haven't finished packing, I still have to buy finishing buying new bedding, (i'm buying my new comforter today) i got a new a purse and luggage vera bradley bag for christmas! plus a bunch of disney books, frames and scrapbook so i can keep all of my memories at disney along with me.

My Aunt and Uncle also packed Katelyn (DRIVING BUDDY!!) and I some delicious chocolate snacks for the drive up, that we can share... I just keep on thinking what else i need, and how i'm going to fit everything i want to bring with in Katelyns car.. well that's for tomorrow and thursdays plan.. when i'm off work... speaking of work.. I found out my work location.. but that's a secret soo =PPP

anyways.. off to my home job, where i wish they would provide me with more monies so i can just spend it all at disneyyyy...muahahha

SEE YOU REAL SOON DISNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment